Which personal data we collect and why.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Consent of the data subject
- Establishment, execution and termination of a contractual relationship
- Fulfillment of a legal obligation
- Protection of the vital interests of the data subject
- Safeguarding a legitimate interest of our company or a third party. However, this is only a legal basis, if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the interests of our company. Legitimate interests can be:
- Answering inquiries (DSG Art. 8 / DSGVO Art.6)
- Processing and transfer of personal data for internal or administrative purposes (DSG Art. 10a / DSGVO Art.6)
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements, contractual obligations and industrial standards (DSG Art. 8 / DSGVO Art.6)
- Assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims (DSG Art. 8 / DSGVO Art.6)
- Avoiding damage and / or liability to our company (DSG Art. 8 / DSGVO Art.6)
Rights of the persons affected
You have the right
- to obtain information about your personal data processed by our company;
- to request the handout of your data in the restrictions of ZGB Art. 641 Abs. 2 or DSGVO Art. 20 in a common electronic, machine-readable data format;
- to request us to correct your data if it is incorrect, inaccurate and / or incomplete;
- to ask us to delete your personal data immediately if one of the reasons listed in DSG Art. 5 or DSGVO Art. 17 applies. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to delete data that is subject to a statutory retention period;
- to revoke your previously given consent.;
- to request us to restrict processing if one of the conditions listed in DSG Art. 4 oder DSGVO Art. 18 is met.
Data transfer to third parties
Personal data will only be passed on if the data subject has given its consent or if there is a legal obligation to do so. The RM Group is not responsible for compliance with data protection law by external data recipients.
Information for applicants / employees
If you apply for a position in our company, we process and store your personal data. Therefore, we would like to inform you about the handling of your applicant data. Should you want to transmit data via email, then we suggest to use an encryption method.
Purpose of data collection
Prior entering our company or during the application process, we process your personal data exclusively for the purpose of communication and establishing a possible contractual relationship if the application is successful. During your employment, your personal data are mainly processed for the execution and / or termination of the contractual relationship.
Types of data that we process (Please note that the following list is not exhaustive):
- applicant data; name, date of birth, curriculum vitae, nationality / work permit, knowledge, skills, experience history for the selection and recruitment process, entry and exit management,
- private contact details; address, telephone number, email (for the purpose of contacting),
- (optional) data in the context of personnel screening (e.g. police certificate of conduct, reliability check) – depending on the client and / or work location,
- potential data subject to professional secrecy; e.g. health suitability data and any restrictions
- other data in personnel management: severe disability (if relevant), driver license holder
These types of data are also processed for employees:
- Identification / payment data; ID card data or work permit to identify and determine the legitimacy of employment, place of birth, marital status, tax identification number, health insurance membership, wage tax class, allowances, denomination for church tax, account number
- Health data e.g. for billing with health / accident insurance
- Time registration and access data, vacation times, working times
If you do not give your consent to the further storage and processing of your personal data in the event of an unsuccessful application, then these will be deleted. If accounting processes have been involved, such as reimbursement of travel expenses, the data required for this will be deleted, after taking into account the statutory retention periods (generally 10 years). If your profile is saved on the basis of consent, the data will only be deleted after the consent has been withdrawn.
You can withdraw your consent at any time after the employment relationship has ended. Your data will then be deleted unless the statutory retention periods hasn’t come to an end yet.