Do you like this job? Then apply now.
Thank you for reaching out
UX Researcher vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- Developing innovative, user-friendly products to support research activities
- Performing independent research on multiple aspects of how users engage with novel products and experiences
- Reviewing user behavior via qualitative and quantitative methods, such as usability studies, interviews, and surveys
- Collaborating with designers, product managers, engineers and research managers to prioritize research opportunities
- Communicating research findings to different target groups through written reports and oral presentations
- Familiarity with a range of research methods, especially interviews and surveys
- A thorough understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase
- Master’s degree in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human behavior, or related work experience
- Background in web technology and standards, business applications, online ads or retail is a plus
Your soft skills:
- Detail-oriented, flexible and independent working style
- Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.