Do you like this job? Then apply now.
Thank you for reaching out
Systems Engineer - Windows Server vacancy requiring profound Windows Server knowledge for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Implementing and maintaining core Windows Server infrastructure services, which includes security hardening, automated deployment, patching and lifecycle management
- Being responsible for the implementation and maintenance of core infrastructure services including DNS, IIS, SCCM, SCOM and other
- Ensuring the implementation and maintenance of core Citrix infrastructure services, which includes upgrading, patching and lifecycle management
- Implementing and maintaining DaaS services based on both Citrix and Microsoft Azure technologies
- Practicing agile and DevOps practices within Infrastructure and Operations
- 5+ years of work experience in building, configuring and maintaining Windows Server Operating systems
- 5+ years of expertise in building configuring and maintaining Microsoft based solutions
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2016, 2019 and 2022 and excellent PowerShell scripting skills
- Proficiency with Directory Services like ADDS and AAD as well as with Active Directory GPO
- Know-how of Azure Directory Sync and Health services, Azure Enterprise Applications like SSO and Provisioning and Azure Authentication standards like SAML, OAuth and ADFS
Your soft skills:
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.