Do you like this job? Then apply now.
Thank you for reaching out
Manager Senior vacancy requiring profound Cyber Security Services knowledge for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Evaluating the security of the clients IT landscape, 3rd parties, systems and solutions based on international security frameworks
- Developing and defining security architecture requirements jointly with application, enterprise and IT architects
- Upgrading the client`s Cyber Security posture and resilience, in the area of network, infrastructure or application security
- Advising executives and technology executives on operational and strategic changes regarding cyber security
- Supporting on Business Development topics, drafting proposals or taking care of related administrative tasks
- Expertise in information security with a focus on architecture, policy development and incident handling
- Strong understanding of international security standards like the NIST, MITRE and ISO, IEC27001 and 2 frameworks
- Hands-on with managing large scale and interdisciplinary projects
- Familiarity with technical forensic analysis, incident response and network administration is advantageous
- University degree in information technology or computer science
Your soft skills:
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.