Do you like this job? Then apply now.
Thank you for reaching out
We are looking for DevOps Engineer to support our client on site.
- Acting as a DevOps Engineer and working on the ICT infrastructure from conception to implementation
- Creating and maintaining an infrastructure as a code, mainly in K8's settlement
- Participating in writing CI/CD pipelines and debugging
- Supporting development teams, client and vendors in day to day operations
- 3+ years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer or an equivalent position
- A thorough understanding of bash and shell scripting
- Expertise in Infrastructure as a Code, secret and configuration management with Kubernetes and Helm
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Delivery, ideally with Jenkins, ArgoCD, FluxCD or GoCD
- Degree in computer science, information systems or relevant working experience
Ref.Nr.: BH 17972
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.