Do you like this job? Then apply now.
Thank you for reaching out
C# Developer vacancy for a globally operating Rotkreuz based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Developing software based on software requirements, the project’s software architecture, and other project guidelines
- Participating in all stages of software development including feasibility studies, design, development, testing, and bug fixing
- Specifying work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team
- Communicating work status and issue notification within the software development team and to software project management
- Reviewing source code, the application design, functionality, usability, and performance to enhance it
- 5+ years of practical experience in software engineering, preferably in the vitro diagnostic device sector, working in agile teams
- Expertise in C#, .Net Framework, .Net Standard and .Net Core
- A thorough understanding of automated testing and mocking frameworks
- Familiarity with programming in object-oriented languages
- Completed academic degree in Computer Science
- Language skills: English - fluent in written and spoken, German is beneficial
Your soft skills:
- Team player with active participation in software communities
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.