Technical Security Program Manager vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- Scoping ambiguous projects, helping to set priorities and enabling data-driven decisions
- Understanding the end-to-end solution and implementation path and executing large security projects
- Coordinating different security and product teams, setting clear expectations about responsibilities, communicate with stakeholders as well as measuring success
- Partnering with cross-functional engineering teams in order to provide technical direction and influence technical design
- Helping to push fundamental shifts towards more robust security models for the organization
- 3+ years of experience in program and project management paired with experience in an Engineering or Technical role
- Expertise working with teams and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge in software engineering and related processes
- Experience working with teams and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Finished Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Language skills: English – fluent in written and spoken, German conversational
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.