Private Equity Administrator vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Analyzing fund documents based on internal guidelines
- Processing and booking Limited Partnership investments and Private Equity Funds
- Calculating and instructing capital calls and distribution breakdowns
- Calculating Net Asset Value NAV prices and instructing NAV pricing
- Reconciling individual Limited Partnership investments and Private Equity funds
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure proper handling of investments
- Experienced in handling Limited Partnership Investments and Private Equity Funds
- Strong knowledge of interpreting complex offering documents
- Fundamental bookkeeping experience to maintain accurate financial records
- Highly skilled in using Microsoft Office tools for investment-related tasks
- Commercial apprenticeship or similar background, preferably in the banking industry
- Language skills: English – fluent in written and spoken, German conversational
Your soft skills:
- Fast learner with a solution and service-oriented working style
- Strong interpersonal skills in providing client services
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
Applications are welcome from individuals of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, as well as from individuals of any working age. Therefore, no gender information or picture needs to be included in the application.
We do need information on your civil status, nationality, date of birth, as well as Swiss work permit due to client requirements.
For applicants with disabilities, we are more than happy to check possible arrangements with our end client.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.