Hedge Fund Transfer Specialist vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Being responsible for accounting and allocation of performance fees, side pockets and trade based equalizations
- Participating in reporting, various projects and communication with clients
- Cooperating with various internal teams including the trading team
- Ensuring the timely resolution of issues as well as contributing to process improvements
- Hands-on experience in the banking area, ideally working with hedge funds
- Knowhow in statistics combined with a high IT affinity
- Completed banking apprenticeship or basic commercial training with banking experience
- Language skills: English and German – fluent in written and spoken
Your soft skills:
- Proactive team player with a resilient and flexible personality
- Excellent communication skills combined with an analytical way of working
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
Applications are welcome from individuals of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, as well as from individuals of any working age. Therefore, no gender information or picture needs to be included in the application.
We do need information on your civil status, nationality, date of birth, as well as Swiss work permit due to client requirements.
For applicants with disabilities, we are more than happy to check possible arrangements with our end client.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.