Business Analysis / Requirements
Business Analyst-Regulatory Reporting
Switzerland / Contract
Do you like this job? Then apply now.
Business Analyst vacancy requiring profound Regulatory Reporting knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions along with understanding and challenging the technical solutions
- Performing data analysis, specification, testing and root-cause analysis
- Being responsible for project and activity planning
- Communicating change requests, timelines and status updates
- Cooperating closely with IT and business stakeholders
- Practical experience as a Business Analyst in Regulatory Reporting
- Familiarity with BS3 and Liquidity, especially LCR, NSFR and LMT
- Expertise in data structuring and integration combined with the willingness to get to know BS3 Final
- A thorough understanding of Axiom SL solution would be an advantage
- Language skills: English – fluent in written and spoken, German conversational
Your soft skills:
- Team player with excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Analytical mindset along with a flexible working attitude
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.