Network Engineer/ Python Ansible
Switzerland / Contract
Do you like this job? Then apply now.
Network Engineer/ Python Ansible vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Managing hardware lifecycle of network components
- Monitoring network operations
- Performing the administration of the load balancer infrastructure and services
- Coordinating and connecting new WAN and wireless LAN connections
- Providing first and second level support for the entire network infrastructure
- 3+ years of experience in the design, configuration and troubleshooting of large enterprise and data center network infrastructures
- Background as design architect
- Ability to do on call service
- Expertise in Python and Ansible
- Completed training in the ICT area as well as recent Cisco courses and certifications
- Language skills: English – fluent in written and spoken, German good knowledge
Your soft skills:
- Engaged personality with good communication skills
- Quick comprehension combined with high willingness to learn
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.