Business Analysis / Requirements
Functional Consultant – FiRE
Switzerland / Contract
Do you like this job? Then apply now.
FiRE Functional Consultant – vacancy requiring profound FiRE knowledge for a globally operating Lugano based company in the IT-Service sector.
- Preparing and reviewing legal reports with the Reporting Tool FiRE
- Providing strategic input regarding regulatory processes conforming to Swiss laws
- Presenting complex regulatory subjects and strategies to regulatory bodies
- Experience in the banking industry with exposure to data reporting and regulatory compliance
- Strong expertise with Legal Reporting Tool FiRE
- Knowledge of WKFS, Focus, ABACUS or similar is a plus
- Knowhow of EBA, BCL, CSSF, NBB, BDF would be an advantage
- Experiences with Avaloq and SQL / PLSQL is beneficial
- Language skills: English – fluent in written and spoken, Italian, German and French knowledge is a plus
Your soft skills:
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
Location: Lugano, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 19904
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.