Network Engineer Senior
Switzerland / Contract
Do you like this job? Then apply now.
Network Engineer Senior vacancy for our Bern based client in the telecommunication sector.
- Development of solution architectures and concepts for a highly secure, highly available and automated private cloud
- Responsibility for the development and implementation of a Cisco-based service provider backbone for connecting the private cloud
- Designing and implementing end-to-end automation based on infrastructure as code
- 5+ years of working experience in architecture, design and implementation of Cisco Service Providers or Cisco Enterprise Network solutions
- Good know how in automation and scripting (Python, Ansible, etc)
- Experience in MPLS, BGP, IPsec, VPN is a plus
- Language skills: English fluent in written and spoken; German is a plus
Your soft skills:
- Strong social skills in dealing with customers
- Communicative, inspiring, committed and persistent personality
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Duration: 10 MM+
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.