Development & Programming
C# Developer – Microservices / Kafka / Openshift
Switzerland / Contract
Do you like this job? Then apply now.
We are looking for an experienced C# Developer with profound Microservices, Kafka and Openshift skills to join our client .
- 4+ years of experience in software development especially with C# and ASP.Net core
- Proficiency in clean code, software craftsmanship and automated testing in addition to proven experience with databases, in particular Microsoft SQL server
- Familiarity with microservices, container technology like Kubernetes or ideally OpenShift, and Kafka
- Expertise in designing and implementing large-scale web applications
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Designing, implementing and testing ASP.NET Core micro-services as part of an agile DevSecOps team
- Participating in an asset management integration project and building a customer portal
- Aiding with the setup of CI/CD pipelines for new frameworks
- Managing and conducting system and integration testing
- Documenting, designing and implementing decisions
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws